Ray is a trusted, technology savvy, business attorney, executive advisor and general counsel with over 28 years of international, federal and state legal experience.
He has worked with a full range of companies and high wealth executives, directors, owners and inventors – from startups to private, public and Fortune 500 companies.
Ray has served clients in private practice as well as in-house including over 7 years of experience as a general counsel and chief legal officer handling all legal matters for multiple companies and brings his extensive experience as a commercial, corporate, M&A, litigation & intellectual property attorney for each client’s commercial contract review and drafting including license, technology, intellectual property (IP) agreement and contract advising, counseling, and negotiating.
Ray partners with enterprise and private companies, serving as outside general counsel for commercial contract reviews together with enterprise support for in-house legal teams.
- For a large United States based publicly traded international wireless network operator, acting as outside counsel advising on a broad range of contract review and drafting matters for a team of in-house attorneys.
- For a large United States based international private software company, acting as outside counsel advising on a broad range of contract review and drafting matters for a team of in-house attorneys.
- For the United States manufacturing subsidiary of a publicly traded Hong Kong based company, acting as outside counsel advising on a broad range of contract review and drafting matters for the in-house general counsel.
- For a large privately owned grocery, C-store and pharmacy group of companies, acting as outside counsel advising in the review of various software and technology implementations including main agreements (MSAs), statements of work (SOWs), and addendums including data privacy agreements (DPAs) and business associate agreements (BAAs).
- For a high wealth family, acting as general counsel advising on legal matters for multiple companies including litigation, intellectual property, contracts, company governance and compliance.